Senior Staff Benefits Officer
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, 37.5 hours
Salary: £25-30k annually
An opening has arisen for a Senior Staff Benefits Officer for a NHS organisation. Candidates must come from a payroll background.
The successful candidate have experience in a similar position and be responsible for:
- Providing an accurate and timely expenses & benefits service for clients
- Responsible for the day to day management of the Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme.
- Process in accordance with statutory and national terms and conditions of employment.
- Assist with any other duties as requested by Payroll Team Leader/Manager.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good communication skills
- Past experience with any form of salary sacrifices
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Tom Terry on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email email@example.com referencing: 7137610
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.