Senior Engagement Worker vacancies waiting to be filled
Venn Group would like to introduce the following positions available in Oldham
Position: Senior Engagement Worker
Location: Manchester – Oldham
Rate: Flexible dependent on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours p/week
Length: 4 weeks on going
The role will predominantly involve:
- The day-to-day management of 5 keyworkers across 3 sites including the management and supervision of complex caseloads offering specialist support to customers with complex needs
- Providing a proactive and solution-focused approach to support customers to move forward with their lives and sustain permanent accommodation
- Providing an appropriate level of support and guidance to the staff and team to ensure the wellbeing of both staff and customers
- Delivering an effective and efficient service, working towards contract targets and outcomes to ensure they are achieved in line with the contract delivery model and guidance
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with stakeholders and agencies to identify additional avenues of support for customers
- Challenging barriers to customer progress, to collaborate in finding solutions to maintain sustainable outcomes and exit strategies for the customer
The successful candidate must have knowledge of homelessness and have experience of working in a senior position. The candidate must have an Enhanced DBS within 1 – 2 years.
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Samantha Marshall or Jake Simms on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate, whom Venn Group subsequently places (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.