Public Sector Recruitment Solutions
Service Desk Operator
Title: Service Desk Operator
Salary: £12.87 - £13.27 p/h via umbrella
Venn Group are currently working with an NHS organisation in the South-West, who are seeking a Service Desk Operator – Level 1-2 to provide ongoing support on a permanent basis.
This is a full-time (8am-4pm / 9am-5pm) position working either remotely or on-site.
The post holder will form part of the Service Desk Team to provide Level 1 support to clients on all matters relating to IT provision.
Whilst the primary role will be to use remote access software to resolve client issues and fulfil service requests, there will also be an occasional requirement to cover the IT Service Desk.
Main duties of the job:
- Maintain and develop the IT support Service Desk function, providing regular reports to the Management Team;
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of IT records including hardware/software inventories, diagrams and procedures;
- To ensure Service Desk software is always kept up to date with a true and accurate record of work carried out.
- Ensure timely completion and up to date maintenance of essential training.
- Work closely with the Digital Services Division team, providing regular updates as required;
- Utilise any existing remote management or monitoring software to expedite remedial work, providing responsive, client focused support with minimal disruption and maximum benefit;
- Perform software installations and upgrades as identified in IT investment plans in a manner designed to minimise disruption and system downtime
To apply for this role and for more information, please send your updated CV to Nathan John at email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.