Salary: paying up to 36k basic (DOE)
Hours: 08:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
Venn Group are recruiting for a number of Engineers to support with Fire & Security installations and servicing contracts throughout the Derby area
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Working on Access Control, Door Entry, Warden Call and Fire Safety systems across domestic and commercial properties
- Servicing of planned maintenance, Reactive & Remedial Calls across the organisation’s customer base in line with the current British Standards and current legislation
- Effectively communicating with the customer the details of their Service / Fault / Remedial visit advising of the outcome and any additional works required
- Identify all non-conformances and recommendations as part of Service visits and reporting back recommendations to the Service Desk, so the relevant quotations can be raised
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience of Delivering Service Related Activities (Maintenance, Call Outs & Remedial Works across Fire, Security & associated disciplines
- Proven experience in the industry along with a track record to demonstrate competence is essential when applying.
- Understanding of the British Standards (I.E BS5839, SP203, SSAIB)
To secure an interview for this excellent opportunity contact Fabian or Laura on 0121 616 0683 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.