Interim Housing & Support Recruitment Solutions
Required via Venn Group
A prestigious Support provider in the Exeter requires a Service Manager to join their team on a permanent basis
Contract duration: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 Monday to Friday
Salary: £28,753 per annum
Vacancy Ref: 72733
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Manage teams, responsible for effective delivery of client led practices that deliver positive outcomes.
- Provide operational management, staff line management of local project teams, including setting of targets, monitoring, and addressing any performance issues.
- Provide supportive line management and supervision to team members ensuring regular reviews are in place including monthly supervisions, PDRs and any other reviews as appropriate.
- Build effective and motivated staff teams promoting a positive culture focused on learning and achieving best practice in project delivery.
- Manage local staff teams to provide expert support to clients, encouraging clients to co-produce support plans.
- Lead the effective recruitment, induction, and support of staff.
- Ensure regular team meetings are held and staff are consulted on project developments and wider Julian House priorities. Ensure projects meet statutory/legal and organisational quality standards.
- Contribute fully as a member of the Operations Management Team to achieve team/organisation objectives and standards, promoting effective communication and teamwork.
- Maintain team performance to agreed internal KPIs and external contracted targets
Essential criteria include:
- A valid UK driving license and access to own vehicle
- Experience working with vulnerable adults and/or people with complex needs
- An understanding of Homelessness and Housing Law
To apply for this role or to find out about other Housing jobs, please contact James Ford or Paulo Davies from the Bristol Housing recruitment team on 0117 930 8760 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.