Administrator vacancy!- signpost young persons team
A Homeless charity based in the Hertfordshire area are looking to recruit an administrator to join their busy team. This is a temporary contract and you'll be required to work 20 hours per week.
Hours: 20 hours per week
Shifts: 12pm-5pm 3 days a week and one evening per week 3pm-8pm
Duration: Temporary 2-3 months ongoing (with a potential for permanent work)
Pay: £12.50 per hour PAYE inclusive of holiday pay
This charity provides counselling, coaching and other support to help young people, aged 10 – 25 years old, living in Hertfordshire overcome problems in their lives.
The postholder will be the first point of contact for young people looking for mental health support and will enable the smooth running of our services.
• Providing administrative support to the Therapeutic Services Manager and team
• Acting as the front-of-house first point of contact for service users
• Providing timely, efficient, and high-quality administration and information support
• Engaging with young people and their parent/carers which may include difficult conversations which may include distressing content
• Responding to general enquires regarding placements, liaising with human resources, ensuring all information is followed up to enable a smooth transition into placement
• Oversee the room booking process for all counsellor and group sessions
• An enhanced DBS with the adults and children list check or willingness to apply
• Experience in a similar field working as an administrator
• Ability to plan and prioritise your own workload
• Sound IT skills including MS packages
• Ability to start at short notice
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please e-mail your updated CV to email@example.com or call 01908 295 000.