Recruitment Agency reference: 66285
Venn Group are recruiting for a Site Agent to work within a leading infrastructure company on a rail project based in North Wales.
- Site Safety, Health Environmental and Quality responsibilities for all site activities
- Review and interpret project drawings, specifications for site based activity / engineering
- Reviewing project costs with the project QS
- Ensuring that site engineering is carried out in a professional, systematic and accurate manner
- Keeping accurate records, including a diary, of all site activities
- Taking off and ordering of materials
- Daily and weekly planning of site works being carried out, including assisting in the production of Risk Assessments, Work Package Plans, Inspection Test Plans and other documentation
- Day to day management of sub-contractors and engineers as required
- HND / Degree
- Experience in Structures / Bridges
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Nile Farndon, Alex Tresnan or Dan Ashcroft on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.