Software Engineer 2830461
6 Month+ Contract
Our client, A leading defence organisation, urgently require an experienced Software Engineer to undertake a long-term contract.
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Assist the Team Leader analyse and derive requirements from stakeholder needs or upper- level requirements, over the successive system decomposition levels.
- Assist with defining or amending requirements in compliance with quality criteria, avoiding over- and under- specification.
- Assist and Determine specificities of interface requirements.
- Assist in the Definition and justify the requirements allocation to the given system elements taking into account the architectural interfaces and constraints, (e.g. requirements constraining system architecture), ensuring requirements traceability.
- Assist with requirement changes, including impact analysis and requirements baseline establishment.
- Assist with Verifying that the sub-system, equipment and component's requirements are correctly and completely implemented.
- Implement design documents and software changes, including new and expanded functionality.
- Develop Airborne Software to appropriate coding standards.
- Ensure software meets requirements; comply with coding standards and unit test code modules using available test tools to determine static analysis of code implemented.
In order to be successful, it is essential that you have the following experience:
- Recent experience of embedded software for avionics systems.
- Experience working with software development teams through the software development lifecycle.
- Functional embedded C for safety related/critical systems, in the Aerospace sector.
- Python (for test scripts).
- Embedded system experience with arm Cortex M series devices.
- Requirements, design, test and software process documentation.
For Further information please contact Romany Lake (firstname.lastname@example.org)