6 Month+ Contract
Hybrid (Onsite - Portsmouth)
SC Clearance Essential
Our client, A leading defence organisation, urgently require an experienced software engineer to undertake a long-term contract.
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing software aspects to support the operation of satellite modem products based on Software Defined Radio (SDR) technologies.
- Definition, implementation, verification and validation activities associated with these solutions.
- Work in response to requirements, defining sub-systems, communicating risk and specifying test and verification techniques.
- Occasionally diagnose software problems in the laboratory prototyping environment.
- Develop and maintain skills to support on-going and future development.
In order to be successful, it is essential that you have the following experience:
- Modern C++ software engineering for Linux platforms
- Developing using Eclipse CDT running on a Linux based operating system
- SC Cleared
For Further information please contact Romany Lake (firstname.lastname@example.org)