We are excited to partner with a Home Counties University known for their employee and student satisfaction. They are looking for a Solutions Architect to analyse and shape their technology landscape on a temporary basis.
As a Solutions Architect you will be responsible for mapping out the future technology situation and identifying solution options.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define solution goals and develop business and non-functional solutions
- Evaluate IT strategy to determine risks, costs and resources required
- Research, evaluate and coordinate implementation of new suppliers and technologies
- Prepare project documentation and facilitate handover to the Project Manager and Project Implementation team
- Proven track record in Solution Architecture for a Higher Education provider
- Ability to present and interpret information with clarity to a variety of audiences
- Broad experience using Microsoft technologies
- Awareness of business administration functions and processes
- £450 - £550 daily rate based on experience
- Ability to work mostly remotely with occasional travel to site
Applications close Friday 16th February, if interested, hit the APPLY button below!