SQL Server Analyst
Agency Reference Number: J69237
Venn Group is currently working with a large NHS Trust based in Hampshire to recruit a SQL Server Analyst to lead as part of their Digital team, to maintain, develop, test and transition from project to BAU support, all SQL Server based services to its user-base across the entire organisation.
Day Rate: £207.02 PAYE Inc HP - £230.75 Umbrella
IR35 Status: Inside
Duration: 6 months, initially
- Lead the technical operational support of all SQL Server implementation/BAU activities and programmes as required
- Assist the wider team in developing and aligning the SQL Server product offerings to the
Trusts specific scenarios
- Formulation and implementation of the Trusts SQL server environments, lifecycle and project framework, relating to the support and maintenance of complex software systems
- Translation of functional user requirements into a SQL server technical implementation plans, sometimes requiring major new design work and substantial redesign of existing systems using SSRS and where appropriate modifying code in older release technologies
- Providing SQL server related change and release management within the Informatics team guidelines, policies and procedures
- Using a mixture of software development languages and operating systems, to undertake detailed analysis, design and testing work on all systems developed within the Informatics team
- Assist in the creation, standardisation and maintenance of all MS SQL related documentation for both BAU and transition to BAU status
- Experience in the support of SQL Servers within the NHS/Healthcare
- Hardware and system administration experience using enterprise scale Windows SQL Server or Unix/Oracle systems
- Experience of database design or performance tuning
- Knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
If you have received this role in error, we do apologise. We are always trying to ensure candidates receive the relevant specifications, please drop us a brief message so we can update your profile.