A position has arisen for a Strategic Fleet Manager position for an organisation in Oxfordshire. This role involves ensuring the effective operation of the service by providing professional advice and guidance across the service, seeking the best solutions for individual services/directorates whilst also seeking to maximise value for the county as a whole through increased economies of scale and internal/external collaborative opportunities.
Strategic Fleet Manager
Rate: £51,774 to £54,880 per annum
Hours: 37, Monday to Friday
Your duties will include:
- The development of effective relationships with managers or partners across the organisation and with other external partners. Working with, advising and influencing key stakeholders and maintaining national and local networks and partnerships
- Delivery of a challenging customer focused service, managing a large team to meet defined performance indicators and business strategies
- Formulation and development of fleet related policies, processes and guidance, taking into account views of stakeholders, and gaining appropriate ownership and approvals
- To manage areas of finance delegated to the post and to practice budget management to a high standard
- To lead the development of and manage the county’s fleet asset strategy and to manage the fleet asset replacement programme and prepare associated annual revenue and capital fiannce forecasts
The successful candidate should possess:
- Hold a current Certificate of Proffesional Competence for Transport Managers
- Educated to degree stanard, preferably in a business management related degree
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please apply now
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.