Job Title: Strategic Transport Project Manager
Job Reference: TCN/626103
Job Description: A Local Authority in Merseyside is looking for a Strategic Transport Manager to work as part of the Strategic Transport Team to support the development and delivery of the transport pipeline. This is a temporary role for 3 months with the plan to extend to 12. This is a fully remote role.
- Work with major developers, consultants and partners to ensure transport projects are of a high quality in their design, delivery and impact as a key element in enabling the regeneration programme to be delivered
- Work as part of the Strategic Transport Team to contribute to the design of the regeneration programme, including identifying opportunities for transport projects and funding
- Support multi-disciplinary programme and project teams to ensure strategic transport enables regeneration activity, is planned, joined-up and being delivered to agreed timescales
- Work with the Highways department, consultants and the Liverpool City Region to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget and conditions of any funding agreements are met
- Manage programme risks and issues and use programme governance to ensure these issues are managed and resolved so that delivery is maintained
The successful applicant will need to have experience in managing significant transport projects from design through to delivery.
Day Rate: £321.03