Strategy Development Manager
Venn Group are urgently recruiting for an interim Strategy Development Manager in South West England. This is a key role looking overseeing the effective implementation of strategies and policies developed by the Local Enterprise Partnership to secure sustainable economic growth and increased productivity across the county.
Remote / on-site mix for 3-6 months, inside IR35.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The development and delivery of projects and programmes for the organisation and LEP partners
- Horizon scan, analyse, and formulate recommendations as appropriate on the economic policy environment
- Influence key local, regional and national organisations through active participation in meetings, networks and project groups
- Work with the LEP Board members and sub-group Chairs and to support, advise and co-ordinate the various bodies in the development of work plans and programmes to support the delivery of the counties Local Enterprise Partnership
- Strong project management and stakeholder engagement experience
- Good understanding of the key drivers and current state of county level economies
- Familiarity with a range of public sector funding sources and their regulations
For further information, please email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates