Network Cabling Engineer
6 Month+ Contract
£200 per day Umbrella (+ travel and expenses covered)
**Must be able to obtain SC Clearance**
Our client, a global technology organisation, urgently requires an experienced Network Cabling Engineer to undertake a long term contract.
In order to be successful, you will have the following experience:
- Experience of installing CAT 6 outlets
- Installing CAT 6 cabling containment
- Able to obtain SC Clearance
Within this role, you will be responsible for
- Installing wifi access points at Government sites, across the AUK
- Responsible for the installation of the below cabling and relevant encasement methods
- Structured cabling installation of Cat5E UTP/STP, Cat6 UTP/STP & Cat6A UTP/STP within the above premises
- Terminate and test cables within patch panels and data outlets
- Tracing and fault-finding data cables within premises
- Test data cabling using Fluke DSX data tester.
- Patching out data cabinets as per client’s spreadsheets
- Fibre cabling installation of multimode and Singlemode fibre cables within the above premises
- Terminate fibre cables within fibre panels/fibre boxes using Fibre Splicer or Hot Cured/Crimp terminations
This represents an excellent opportunity to secure a long term contract within a high profile organisation.
For further information please contact Darcie Dunn (firstname.lastname@example.org)