**New Opportunity – Subject Access Coordinator**
Venn Group is working with a reputable NHS organisation to recruit for an interim Subject Access Coordinator. The successful post-holder will assist with the day to day Subject Access health records service across the organisation, coordinating and working with the team to monitor all aspects of the service.
- Monitor the work performance of the administrator and respond to daily service issues
- Ensure that the systems in place are working efficiently and effectively and resolving any local issues
- Deal with communications issues and support on more sensitive aspects of the role
- Assist with relevant changes within the department and accommodate recommendations by the Information Governance team as well as CQC reviews
- Determine performance indicators and monitor performance against these
- NHS experience
- Subject Access experience
- Data Protection experience
Location: North London
Hourly rate: £14.03 PAYE including holiday pay or £15.32 via umbrella company
Hours: 37.5 (standard 9-5)
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted, so please get your applications in early to avoid missing out!
For more information, please email your updated CV to Carol Li on firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch on 020 7557 7667
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.