Substances/Materials Compliance Engineer
12 Month+ Contract
Milton Keynes (Hybrid)
Our client, a global organisation, urgently require an experienced Compliance Engineer to undertake a long-term contract.
In order to be successful, you will have the following experience:
- Knowledge of International Material Data System (IMDS)
Knowledge of iPoint softwares (iPoint Compliance Agent and its modules)
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in chemistry / materials science
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the gathering and the validation of substances and materials composition information of vehicles and parts
- Monitoring compliance with regulations related to substances (POP, REACH, CLP, …) and materials (ELV, RRR, …).
- Controlling vehicle interior air quality by testing materials, parts and vehicles for their emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Securing the modification of articles and chemicals towards the use of suitable substances and materials with internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
- Presenting vehicle compliance status reports to senior management in accordance with vehicle development milestones.
This represents an excellent opportunity to secure a long term contract within a high profile and dynamic organisation.
For further information please contact Darcie Dunn (firstname.lastname@example.org)