Support & Development Officer (WFH)
Vacancy Reference: 7014260
Location: South West (home based)
Hourly Rate: £12-13.50 per hour (via Umbrella)
Contract Duration: 3m +
Our client is looking for a temporary Support and Development Officer to join their friendly and hardworking team for an initial 3 month contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Represent the team at regional and national-level online course booking system meetings as required, make recommendations on changes to the online system, policy and procedures for discussion and approval by the relevant national working group.
- Maintaining training records, managing applications and coordinating training programmes
- Organising events, training programmes and coordinating diaries to ensure all members can attend
- Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of the Support & Development Coordinators and Administrator within the local team
- Ensure key processes and support systems are delivered appropriately and consistently
- Analyse and review large data sets using Excel in order to produce course statistics for use in management reports
- Undertake all administrative processing and the development and maintenance of efficient data and administration systems
- Liaising with other staff in the department with regards to data management and any other queries
- Handling confidential documents and recording sensitive information with accuracy
- Experience of managing small teams and working collaboratively
- Excellent administrative experience
- Highly organised
- Advanced MS Excel skills including knowledge of pivot tables, complex formulas and running reports
If you meet the criteria and would like to be considered for this position, please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call Riley Garnett or Cameron O’Donnell on the specialist HR recruitment team on 01179 308 760
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.