Support Worker required
Contract type: Ongoing temporary 2 Months +
Working pattern: 08:00 - 16:00 | 10:00 – 18:00
Rate of Pay: £15.37 Per Hour (Via Umbrella)
Venn Group are looking for a housing support worker to support veterens in the local area on a two month contract that is likely to extend.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Provide support to veterans to help them maximize their independence.
- Work as part of a team, reporting to your Line Manager.
- Collect and report data for performance evaluation against internal/external targets and outcomes.
- Ensure veterans are actively involved in the project's operations.
- Handling petty cash and expenses
- Providing person centred support to 11 veterans
- Accompanying service users to GP appointments and Benefit appointments
- Maximising the available benefits to service users
- Uploading daily case notes on to an electronic system to ensure welfare
- Safeguarding service users and making referrals to local service providers
About the company:
- Provides housing-related support vulnerable people, helping them toward independent living.
- They are winners of the Investors in People Award and are accredited as a Living Wage, Two Ticks, and Mindful Employer.
- Committed to safeguarding vulnerable adults
The successful candidate will have:
- Enhanced DBS, preferably on the update service
- Access to your own vehicle (Mileage paid at 45 Pence per mile)
To secure an interview for this excellent opportunity call 01179308760 or email Jford@venngroup.com as soon as possible
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.