Client Support Worker vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group would like to introduce the following positions available in Rotherham
Position: Client Support Worker
Rate: £10.00 p/hour inc holiday pay
Hours: 39 hours p/week
Length: 4 weeks M-F
The role will predominantly involve:
- Providing a support service to various client groups including mental health, drug, alcohol and homelessness in a supported accommodation setting
- Creating and updating assessments of clients support needs and any associated risks for a caseload of 8 clients
- Ensuring that all clients have an up-to-date support and risk management plan, and that assessments and support planning procedures place clients’ views at the centre
- Setting agreed goals with clients in order from them to maintain their independence and working with clients and other agencies where necessary to ensure they were achieved
- Liaising with various external agencies
- Advising clients of their benefit and welfare entitlement and offering advice and guidance on budgeting issues
- Supporting clients with other life skills such as cooking
- Signposting clients to relevant agencies to offer them the highest level of support
The successful candidate must have knowledge of homelessness and have experience of working in a senior position. The candidate must have an Enhanced DBS within 1 – 2 years.
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Samantha Marshall or Jake Simms on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate, whom Venn Group subsequently places (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.