Temporary Support Worker
Venn Group have been approached by a public sector organisation to recruit for a Support Worker position in Blyth. The position is a 4 week contract to assist the organisation.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting customers out of hospital in a short stay accommodation and into independent living
- Signposting to relevant agencies
- Working alongside other support workers to ensure customers receive highest level of support
- Dealing with referrals
- Assessing the customers needs and liaising with the relevant services on their behalf
- Conducting support plans and risk assessments
The successful candidate must have:
- The successful candidate must have worked within support previously and must have an enhanced DBS
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jake Simms or Samantha Marshall on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.