Job Title: Support Worker
Job reference: SGL/22062022
Job description: We are recruiting for a Support Worker with a Local Authority in Cumbria. The role is a temporary 3 month contract with the chance to go permanent which begins as soon as possible.
About the role:
- Being a Support worker for a 16 year old boy with severe learning difficulties
- Helping to do light chores around the residential premises
- Supporting the child when he is out in the community
- Maintaining contact with the parents
- Show initiative to engage the child as they are currently not in any education
Hours per Week: 3/4 10 -12 hour shifts a week (flexible)
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Sean Leonard at email@example.com or by calling on 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.