Link Worker Vacancy!
A highly reputable charity based in the Buckinghamshire area looking to recruit a Link Worker to work within their busy service. This is a temporary contract and you will be required to work 30 hours per week.
Hours: 30 hours per week
Duration: 2-3 months ongoing
HIU (High Impact User) Link Worker
• Visiting clients in their own homes and out in the community
• Dealing with referrals from A&E and Police services
• Conducting initial visits where you will create a support action plan
• Dealing with clients who call ambulances frequently and present themselves at A&E
• These people have complex needs including complex health issues, mental health and substance misuse issues
• Attending multi-disciplinary meetings and liaising with external agencies
• Co-ordinating support for the clients and communicating with GP’s and other health providers
• Providing emotional support and helping with benefits and budgeting
• Carrying out Support plans and risk assessments
• Supporting clients for up to 16 weeks in the program
• An enhanced DBS with the adults and children’s list checked or willingness to obtain
• A driving license and access to a car with business insurance is essential for this role
• Previous experience of dealing with clients with complex needs
• Ability to start on short notice
To apply for this excellent opportunity please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible with your updated CV.