Sustainability Manager needed – Nottinghamshire – Permanent – £40,000 to £50,000 dependant on experience
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Sustainability Manager for a large organisation based in the Nottinghamshire area. The hours will be 37 per week, with hybrid working generally a few site visits per month.
The role will involve:
- To lead in the management, planning, monitoring and progress of Net Zero Carbon projects across the organisation. Taking ownership of the Net Zero Carbon Workstream action plans, ensuring delivery across the organisation, in line with the governance framework
- Manage the Sustainability budget, which includes completing the period returns, setting and agreeing budgets and forecasting for approval by the Head of Sustainability
- Support Workstream leads and other organisation colleagues in the completion of carbon and financial feasibilities, in order to progress Net Zero Carbon or Embracing Sustainability projects or to access possible internal and external funding streams
- Build strong working relationships with relevant key stakeholders, including Net Zero Carbon Workstream leads and key Net Zero Carbon project team members, to ensure the smooth implementation and delivery of projects
- Manage and oversee the Projects team within the wider Sustainability Team, ensuring the focus on Embracing Sustainability and Net Zero Carbon projects, in line with set targets, KPIs and ISO 14001 objectives
- Lead on the management of carbon data, acting as the organiser and coordinator of the process. Responsible for ensuring any issues raised are addressed
- Responsible for the compilation of the annual carbon footprint report, HESA EMR return and other Net Zero Carbon reporting requirements across all scopes
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org contact either Josh Hughes or Tom Wilkinson on 0121 616 0682, quotingthe job title.
Should this e-mail reach you and it is not applicable but you are looking for work, please forward your CV and it will be passed to the relevant team.