Sustainability Manager needed – Black Country – Permanent – £46,000 to £53,000 dependant on experience
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Sustainability Manager for a large organisation based in the Black Country area. The hours will be 37.5 per week.
The role will involve:
- The post holder has responsibility for development of the strategy and development and implementation of the annual plan associated to achieving Sustainability, Carbon Reduction and National Net Zero plans for the E&F Directorate and all the Assets and Services managed therein
- Identifying the strategies and initiatives that need to be adopted to reduce the carbon footprint of the organisation across a living campus
- Representing the organisation with key stakeholder groups across the space identifying joint initiatives and opportunities to work collaboratively to deliver improvements locally
- Build strong working relationships with relevant key stakeholders, including Net Zero Carbon Workstream leads and key Net Zero Carbon project team members, to ensure the smooth implementation and delivery of projects
- Manage and oversee the Projects team within the wider Sustainability Team, ensuring the focus on Embracing Sustainability and Net Zero Carbon projects, in line with set targets, KPIs and ISO 14001 objectives
- Lead on the management of carbon data, acting as the organiser and coordinator of the process. Responsible for ensuring any issues raised are addressed
- Responsible for the compilation of the annual carbon footprint report, HESA EMR return and other Net Zero Carbon reporting requirements across all scopes
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to email@example.com contact either Josh Hughes or Tom Wilkinson on 0121 616 0683, quotingthe job title.
Should this e-mail reach you and it is not applicable but you are looking for work, please forward your CV and it will be passed to the relevant team.