Agency Reference Number: J73328
Venn Group is currently working with a Healthcare provider in Hampshire who are looking to recruit a Systems Technician support the Systems Manager in the support and maintenance of Rio and other patient record systems managed within the Systems Support Team.
Rate: £18.25 per hour via an umbrella company
Location: Hybrid – 1 day a week on site in Southampton
Duration: 6 months
- Support the day to day management and maintenance of the systems managed within the Systems Support Team including data quality reports, confidentiality and security
- Provide system administration including appropriate access controls, setting up new users, deleting old accounts and amending existing users’ details
- Ensure all incident management complies with ITIL processes
- Log all incidents onto the ICT Service desk system HEAT
- To provide on-going system configuration to support the evolving needs of services
- Monitor clinical team submissions on a monthly basis and notify team managers of submission omissions or problems
- To ensure all configuration changes and/or updates are recorded and actioned in accordance with the team processes
- Communicate regularly with users about changes, new features, tips, reminders etc. Using the most appropriate format (newsletter, entry in staff briefing, road show)
- Provide second line support to support the correct and efficient use of the systems
- Provide expert advice and guidance on the use of the systems to users and colleagues
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working for a Healthcare provider or the NHS
- Knowledge of Data confidentiality and security issues in the NHS
- Previous EPR configuration and troubleshooting experience
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
If you have received this role in error we do apologise. We are always trying to ensure candidates receive the relevant specifications, please do drop us a brief message so we can update your profile.