Team Leader Vacancy
Agency Ref: 69728
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a well-established Housing Association for a Team Leader to support the Registered Manager in extra care schemes in Northamptonshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with leadership experience who is willing to lead a team and make a difference on a temporary or permanent basis.
There are vacancies at three different schemes; Duston, Rushden and Kettering.
Type: Temporary or Permanent
Temporary: £17.00 per hour via an Umbrella Company
Permanent: £24,619.25 per annum
Hours: 35 per week
Shifts: Between 7:00am and 10:00pm including weekends
On-call cover (determined by a local rota)
- Provide effective leadership and support for the care and support staff team
- Supervise care and support staff on a day-to-day basis
- Liaise with GPs and other health professionals to ensure that clients receive the medical and clinical support they require
- Demand high quality care delivery focused on clients individually assessed needs, priorities and choices
- Actively promote the professional image of the services through excellent communication, appropriate behaviour and professional appearance at all times
- Support new care and support staff in the completion of induction programs, training and competency assessments
- Coach and develop the team to maximise their performance and potential to deliver the best outcomes
- Experience of line managing a team in a similar environment
- Good understanding of person centred care planning processes and have experience of writing care and support plans
- An Enhanced DBS with the adults list checked or willingness to obtain
To find out more about this role or to be considered for this excellent opportunity, send your updated CV to Tia Hewitt at email@example.com or call on 01908 295000