Team Manager Family Safeguarding
Hours: 37 hrs per week
Rate: £41.42 per hour Umbrella Inside IR35 (Capped)
Duration: 3 months initially
Working pattern: Hybrid (2-3 days onsite)
Our client is seeking a Family Safeguarding Team Manager on an interim basis for at least the next three months. Please see below for further details:
You will be contributing to the leadership and management of a social work team ensuring that vulnerable children and their families receive responsive services that safeguard and promote their welfare.
- To have full responsibility for the delivery of services to children, young people, their families and carers, in line with legislation, guidance and local policy and procedures
- Responsible for Senior practitioners, social workers, NQSW’s and trainee Social workers
- To make highly complex decisions relating to social service provision for children, young people and their families within Walsall
- Comply with and promote the Council’s Health, Wellbeing and Safety at Work policies and ensure these are implemented effectively within your areas of responsibility
- To manage allocation of work in accordance of with priorities, ensuring that assessments, care plans and reviews are implemented where required and monitor and review procedures and policies
- To work collaboratively with partner agencies and within the children’s division and in the voluntary sector to ensure multi-agency assessment, planning, interventions and review
- To negotiate the provision of services with voluntary and external agencies that supports the delivery of services to children, young people, their families and carers
- To contribute to the management of services as a member of the Children’s Services Management Team
- Qualified Social Care Worker
- Enhanced DBS disclosure
- Ability/willingness to travel from location to location
If you are interested in the role, we would love to hear from you! Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.