Technical Records Administrator
£25 per hour Umbrella
Our client, a world leading Aerospace company, urgently requires a Technical Records Administrator to undertake an initial 12-month contract, performing data entry duties within an airworthiness management system.
Advantageous candidate experience:
• Worked with aviation
• Performed data entry
• Must be computer literate
• Collect all paperwork, sort and distribute to relevant members of the Technical Services department for review
• Create and distribute all corrections to the relevant departments
• Carry out a Quality checks on documentation
• Update Technical Logbook with applicable chapters and ensure quality
• Performing retrospective data entry into the Airworthiness management tool for:
- Closure of all Work packages performed in maintenance, audit and archiving as per internal procedures
- Ensure proper reforecasting of the maintenance tasks once entered in the maintenance system
Please note: candidates will need to satisfy security criteria.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Darcie Dunn and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org