We are currently recruiting for a Technology Risk and Resilience SME to join a reputable financial services firm in London. This role will require you to define and test the process and control environment across various ITSM Processes based on COBIT/ITIL, as well as create and deliver presentations and concise writing skills to produce clear documentation (policy, reports).
You will also act as Resilience Risk and Controls, Policies and Procedures lead providing expertise, input, and support for the delivery of Technology Resilience function. This includes the definition of processes, frameworks and training required to embed the outcomes of the programs in flight.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Knowledge of Technology Risk and Resilience Frameworks (e.g., NIST/ISO27001/COBIT/ITIL)
• Risk management experience including risk and control mapping, performance metrics
• Controls design, implementation, and assurance techniques
• Project Management skills
• Policy design and technical authoring
• Risk and Resilience framework design
• Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Visio
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Experience of creating and delivering presentations and concise writing skills to produce clear
documentation (policy, reports).
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established financial services firm and have the chance to make a real impact.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please apply today with your CV or get in contact with the financial services team at Venn Group.