Public Sector Recruitment Solutions
Telephone Appointment Assistant
Length: 2 months
Hourly Rate: £11.13 PAYE (inc. holiday pay)
Venn Group are currently working with an NHS organisation in Bristol, who are seeking a Telephone Appointment Assistant to provide temporary support for up to 2 months.
This is a full-time role working up to 37.5 hours a week, and fully on-site.
You will be responsible for providing a high quality experience for patients and administrate all aspects of outpatient appointments to the highest standards:
- Act as the first point of contact for patients telephoning the Appointments Centre
- Manage patient appointments/cancellations
- Answer general queries and appointment queries as appropriate
- Maintain and update accurate patient details on hospital computer systems
- Generate appointment letters
- Effectively manage and respond to the Outpatients email box
The successful candidate will have demonstrable customer service and admin experience. You will be an empathetic individual and be able to comfortably handle telephone calls from patients.