A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Finance Assistant to join well respected and established not-for-profit organisation in Cambridgeshire (hybrid) on a temporary basis for 3 months initially. You will be working with the Head of Financial Accounting to support the provision of an efficient and effective accounts payable function, operating as an integral part of the overall Finance team.
Your duties will include:
- Overseeing the accounts payable team to ensure daily, weekly, monthly and annual deadlines are met
- Providing an expert overview of processes and systems, including procurement
- Assisting in responding to queries in the Finance Queries inbox and from budget holders in a timely and appropriate manner
- Supporting the maintenance of financial systems and processes in order to seek continuous improvement
- Reviewing the purchase ledger on a regular basis and liaise with suppliers to eliminate credit balances on supplier accounts
The ideal candidate will be an AAT finalist or demonstrate equivalent practical experience in a similar role. Experience of Oracle would be desirable.
If you are interested in this position please apply now.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.