Venn Group has been approached large contractor based in the North West to recruit for Tenant Liaison Officer to join their organisation.
As the successful candidate you will have experience working in a similar role.
The duties will include:
- Liaise with residents in their own homes and over the phone regarding planned improvement works
- Advise residents on works including external works and kitchen and bathroom refurbishments
- Act as the first point of contact for tenants with any queries regarding planned works
- Deal with any complaints from tenants regarding issues such as programmes over running or issues with work following
- Send out initial information packs and letters to all tenants
- Carry out pre entry survey and Health and Safety procedures
- Meet up with tenants and collated pre entry survey information and carried out tenant satisfaction surveys after the completion of the improvement works
- Gather feedback on work carried out and customer satisfaction surveys
- Liaise with Technical Staff to review progress and resolve problems
- Deal with complaints
- Ensured Health and Safety policies were adhered to at all times
It is essential that the successful candidate have a full UK driving licence and access to their own transport.
To find out more about this role or to apply then please call Sam Hall or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830. Alternatively please forward your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.