Theatre Team Leads
Venn Group is seeking experienced Theatre Team Leads to join an esteemed private healthcare organisation on a permanent basis or fixed term contract.
Location Available: Hampshire, Surrey and London
Salary: £40- £42k dependent on experience
Job responsibilities include:
- Liaising with Consultants to assess, plan, implement and evaluate programs of care for patients undergoing theatre procedures
- Effectively monitoring and managing all resources in theatre, including workforce planning, efficiency of theatre lists etc.
- Providing effective deployment of resources needed to sustain agreed activity
- Adhering to the legislative requirements of the statutory bodies in relation to the provision of care 11
- As part of the senior management team, contributing to the strategic direction and operational management of the hospital
- Representing the department for nursing/clinical issues at management meetings
- Registered General Nurse with NMC or ODP registered with the HCPC or working towards or attained NVQ3
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant clinical standards (e.g. AfPP standards) and regulatory frameworks applicable to the hospital and department
- Exposure in a senior role to Consultants, Physicians, allied health professionals, patients, and suppliers
- Previous leadership experience within a day surgical and /or operating theatre environment
The company is offering exciting benefits and incentives to employees, as well as a welcome bonus on completion of probation.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Abigail Fernandes on email@example.com or call 02075577667 to discuss further.