Trade and Transaction Reporting QA Vice President
Venn Group are working with a global bank in London recruiting for a Trade and Transaction reporting QA VP.
Daily duties include:
- Track and analyse regulatory communications and updates across EMEA and work with the SMEs and end users to understand and document the practical implications for all associated systems and processes.
- Concise ongoing update and revision of the all applicable Traceability Matrixes.
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the current practise and processes of departments and the organisation, including liaising with EMEA offices to identify where change is required and to ensure compliance across the region
- Oversee system changes and timescales required to introduce regulatory changes and ensure the correct governance of the change process
- Work closely with the SMEs to appraise stakeholders of the potential impact of regulatory change on the service, function or system/s highlighting the options, impact and potential links between required changes on the existing infrastructure so that well informed decisions can be made
- Communicate clearly within a multi-disciplinary team, gain consensus for the best solution and implement the required changes to maintain compliance with regulation and/or gain efficiencies. Ensure that the benefits of changes and recommendations are made clear to the relevant departments and to senior stakeholders and address any uncertainty and concern.
- Detail the appropriate business requirements and regulatory technical specification to support any changes or new requirements to ensure the bank is compliant
- Support and involve the appropriate staff and teams in the QA, testing and delivery of changes, including helping to resolve any issues
- Attend industry forums to horizon scan and stay aware of upcoming regulatory or market changes
Specialist technical skills required:
- Able to produce gap analysis/requirements, workflows and technical requirement documents.
- Working knowledge of EMEA regulatory requirements, the banking products it impacts and prior experience of providing regulatory analysis and business requirements documentation
- Knowledge of EMIR, MIFIR &/or SFTR regulations considered highly advantageous.
- Proven ability to analyse current and future regulatory requirements and translate them into practical implications for specific processes and systems.
- Previous experience in assisting a Regulatory liaison team to manage regulator expectations for remediation of transaction reporting errors & back reporting
- Technical skill required to analyse impact of regulation on bank system infrastructure and liaise with technical SMEs to agree appropriate solutions
This role requires regular interaction with and communication between departments and senior management, therefore candidates must display excellent stakeholder engagement skills. This role will require both ad hoc and regular attendance of, and presenting regularly to SteerCo’s.
To explore this opportunity further, please apply to this advert in order to contact Venn Group’s Financial Services team.