Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Immediate starts!
Due to growth within both our public and private sector teams, Venn Group is looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our busy teams across a range of markets.
This role is a trainee position but due to the additional challenge of working remotely, we are ideally looking for someone who has had previously experience working within Recruitment or Sales.
Venn Group is a well established contract specilialist Recruitment agency, we are now in our twentieth year. We have a unique commission scheme which reflects a combination of team and individual achievement. Unlike other organisations, by three months you will be earning a percentage of this commission, with this percentage increasing as you establish your career within Venn Group.
So what does the role of a Recruitment Consultant consist of? From day 1 you will be working within a specific market (Housing/Legal/Finance/IT) and if will be your responsibility to build relationships with hiring mananagers within your market so that when they have vacancies within their team they will come to you as an external partner. The day to day responsibilities include:
• Conducting business development calls to understand your clients' specific requirements
• Identifying, approaching and building strong working relationships with candidates to maintain and develop your candidate network
• Following up business development leads
• Meeting with clients to understand current and future requirements
• Negotiating pay and salary rates between clients and candidates
• Advertising roles on job boards and through social media channels
Benefits for our Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
• Clear, transparent career progression path based on billings
• Commission structure which rewards team and individual efforts
• 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays), increasing 1 day a year up to 30 days
• A sociable and fun atmosphere including regular team nights out, end of month "Fizzy Fridays", a fully paid for Christmas party
• Birthday off
• Monthly Fizzy Fridays
• Regular team and unit nights out
• Top performer lunches
• BUPA private healthcare after 1 year
• Lifeworks Employee Assistance Programme
• Clothing loan and season ticket loan
• Cycle to work scheme
Please note that this role will initially be to work from home and then from our London Bridge based office once lockdown restrictions are lifted
If you think you could be sucessful in the role please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a message on LinkedIn - Rosie Corney with the reasons why you think you will be a successful Recruitment Consultant at Venn Group