Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Training Project Manager on behalf of a Private Sector organisation based in Worcestershire. This is an interim contract for 6 weeks initially, offering a daily rate of £450 - £500 (Outside IR35).
The position will be predominately home based with occasional travel to Worcestershire.
- Project manage assigned project
- Creating robust project plans through effective project scoping ensuring all elements of the colleague lifecycle are considered when implementing any new change
- Ensuring project goals are met and executed by working with SMEs and key stakeholders across operational and support functions
- In close collaboration with the programme office ensure training workstream is delivered against the overall programme
- Managing relevant project ensuring that deliverables are on track and governed accordingly
- Providing timely and accurate updates to the Project and People Development Team(s) updating with progress and risks
- Creating/sourcing and delivering innovative and project relevant learning solutions that meet project scope and learning requirements
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Jack Sharpe on the Midlands HR Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.