Transaction Monitoring Business Analyst/Project Manager – (Multiple Positions – VP & AVP)
Venn Group is working with a reputable world-renowned banking institution committed to developing and expanding its regional operations throughout the EMEA region. The Projects and Change Management team are growing and seeking talented individuals to join them working on the development of a Transaction Monitoring & Sanctions Screening Project, working as a Business Analyst. We are recruiting multiple AVP-level positions in this area, to explore further details, please assess the role requirements below and submit your CV by applying to this advert; a member of Venn Group’s Financial Services team will reach out.
- Develop and document in-depth business analyses, pinpointing issues, opportunities, and solutions within business or strategy-focused projects.
- Act as a liaison between IT and the business, leveraging data to evaluate processes, specify requirements, and provide data-driven recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders.
- Identify areas of impact on the target operating model and propose solutions to mitigate these impacts.
- Foster communication within a cross-disciplinary team, obtain consensus for optimal solutions, and implement necessary changes within defined timeframes, budgets, and quality standards.
- Ensure thorough detailing of business cases, plans, and control processes, evaluating potential impacts, and involving relevant staff or teams during QA, testing, and change delivery.
- Be accountable to the Project lead, presenting at SteerCos, translating intricate processes and technical details for senior management decision-making.
- Collaborate closely with the bank’s technology partners to ensure accurate and timely incorporation of market and regulatory changes.
- Possess a solid understanding of current banking processes, products, and regulatory frameworks.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Hold a degree or possess equivalent relevant experience.
- Accumulate 4 - 10 years' experience working in a similar capacity at another financial services institution.
- Hold a desirable qualification in Business Analysis and Project Management.
- Demonstrate robust relationship-building and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Possess knowledge of front to back-office business processes and products.
- Have experience in participating in deadline-driven projects and/or systems project teams.
- Exhibit a proven ability to collaboratively work, gain consensus, and resolve conflicts.
- Take initiative while remaining supportive and open to direction when collaborating with Project or Programme Managers.
- Demonstrate resilience under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Show flexibility in transitioning between strategic "big picture" thinking and managing detailed tactical information.
- Collaborate effectively in teams, pose insightful questions, swiftly comprehend complex systems and processes, analyse data, and formulate evidence-based recommendations.
- Take charge, inspire, drive, and oversee diverse project teams throughout the EMEA organization, comprising representatives from various departments. This is to ensure the prompt achievement of necessary outcomes with minimal disruption to the bank's business and customers.
- Strategise and facilitate the completion of all project components, encompassing the business case, regulatory prerequisites, project roadmap, budget, testing, implementation of deliverables, and the seamless transition into regular business operations.
Specialist Technical Skills:
- Generate gap analyses/requirements, workflows, and high-quality business requirement documents encompassing current and future state proposals.
- Possess expertise in banking products, with prior experience in business process analysis, business requirements documentation, and supporting testing protocols.
- Proficient in Visio and Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrate a proven ability to analyse existing and upcoming regulatory or business requirements and translate them into practical implications for specific processes and systems.