Transformation Programme Manager - Early Intervention & Prevention
£800 a day
6 Months +
Our client is seeking to recruit a Transformation Programme Manager on a remote, interim basis.
This is a “hands on”, senior appointment that will see you providing senior leadership on multiple projects relating to the Council’s Early Intervention & Prevention agenda. You will be responsible for ensuring that multiple workstreams are delivered as a cohesive and integrated programme of work.
The position is offered on a remote working basis with the occasional requirement to travel to the West Midlands if required. A daily rate of up £800 per day is on offer dependent on experience. The position falls outside of IR35.
- Ongoing programme management
- Development key programme documentation and timely reporting
- Senior stakeholder engagement and management – officer, political and partners
- Overseeing communications and messaging for a range of audiences
- Managing interdependencies to ensure timely delivery of programme milestones
- Managing programme risks and issues to ensure programme success
- Leading the governance arrangements and materials for all governance meetings
- Accountability for launching and delivering pilots
- Tracking and managing delivery of programme benefits
- Managing the mobilisation of accelerator projects
- Supporting transition of services from the accelerator into roll out and then BAU
- Line management of project managers as required
- Managing the resourcing profile and budget for the programme
- Ensure mobilisation and delivery of the accelerator projects.
- Ensure delivery of the EI&P TOM and Full Business Case by January 2022.
- Experience in delivering similar transformation roles in Local Government
- Understand the benefits of adopting an Early Intervention & Prevention model
- Understand how to drive and embed change at all levels within an organisation.
- Have a proven ability to effectively engage and manage stakeholders at all levels
- Bring a structured programme management approach with appropriate rigour
- Bring clarity and pace to programme delivery in a complex environment
- Senior, strategic level role with high visibility
- Competitive daily rate, outside IR35
- Stimulating and challenging project
- Remote assignment
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.