Our established client based in London, are looking for a senior financial services professional with a wealth of experience to spearhead transformative change in their Capital Markets business. As the Trade and Transaction Reporting Product Lead, you'll play a pivotal role in delivering innovative solutions for MiFIR/MiFID II, EMIR/EMIR Refit, and SFTR reporting requirements.
Specific Knowledge and Experience:
- A solid background in Derivatives and Securities trading, operational, and regulatory environments.
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking skills, coupled with the ability to solve complex problems. Translate business needs into application and operational requirements effectively.
- Proven experience in creating comprehensive technical requirements and specification documentation.
- Track record of successful Business Analyst engagement in Trade and Transaction Reporting, specifically under MiFID II, EMIR, and SFTR projects, maintaining high standards within Financial organizations or Software Vendors.
- Proficiency in Agile Delivery, showcasing experience in end-to-end management of technical change aligned with strategic objectives.
- Familiarity with front-to-back office trading and associated systems.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- In-depth understanding of EMIR II, SFTR, or MiFID II Transaction Reporting for securities and derivatives.
- Experience in other financial services regulatory projects.
- Proficiency in Excel-based spreadsheet, quantitative analysis, and data management.
- Familiarity with project lifecycle software such as JIRA, Confluence, MS Project, Visio.
- Strong skills in MS Excel, MS Project, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and SQL.
- Familiarity with programming languages like C#/++, VBA, or Net is an advantage.
Please apply to the role or email your details to email@example.com to discuss the details further.