Vaccination Service Manager
Venn Group are currently recruiting a Service Manager to manage the day-to-day service of a large Vaccination Hub in London.
Location: London – East
Rate: £269.99- £302 (Inside IR35)
Length: 6 Months
- The purpose of this role is to provide continuity in operational leadership and to take responsibility and accountability for the delivery of the large vaccination centre’s performance
- Ensuring that the services and activities are of the highest levels of safety and quality and are cost effective
- Coordinate the mass vaccination centre activity and ensure everything runs smoothly at all times.
- Take responsibility and accountability for the delivery of the vaccination unit’s performance.
- Make decisions on day to day delivery of services and operational issues for areas within their responsibility.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures and business continuity plans
- Escalate issues as appropriate to more senior colleagues working remotely
- Having worked at a minimum of a Band 8a previously
- Experience of managing a clinical or community healthcare service
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call Henry Simpson on 020 7557 7667.