IT Systems Developer - Remote Working) Outside IR35
We currently have a requirement for a contract IT Systems Developer (C# and ASP.NET) to assist with a key project. The Developer will be working closely with the IT Systems Development Manager to support the successful delivery of key IT projects
The key activity and objective of the role are:
- Provide development, testing, configuration, maintenance and support services for the organisations IT Systems in line with the best practice, policies and procedures.
- Undertake the development of products (code, solutions and other outputs) as part of an ITIL Service delivery methodology., working towards the organisational & industry standards for design, configuration management, resilience quality control and programming.
- Provide proactive support in a multi-tier Microsoft server environment for various products (including but not exclusively web, SharePoint, bespoke and third-party products) ensuring continuous service
- Undertake development work following appropriate methodology for systems development ensuring the methodology is applied wherever appropriate in order to deliver value for money and fit for purpose solutions for the organisation.
- Assist in investigating requirements, developing solutions and the preparation of the requirements and specifications for system developments to meet corporate and departmental business requirements
- Ensure effective IT security is designed into any solutions and systems to actively maintain security of systems and data within the application environment.
- Support the IT Systems Development Manager in identifying options for delivery of cost-effective services and the effective utilisation of resources including, staff, budget and external providers to deliver the goals of the organisation and the delivery of the responsibilities outlined above.
Knowledge / Experience
- Previous experience of working in an IT solutions development and maintenance environment
- Previous experience in the use of and development of content management systems (Kentico)
- Previous experience in developing C# and ASP.NET
- Previous Experience of maintaining and configuring web, NVC Coding, SQL and search servers ( SSL, SQL)
- Previous Experience in using web technologies, HTML, CSS, C#, code repositories and the .Net framework
- Previous Experience in using and developing relational database management systems ( Microsoft SQLServer)
- Proven experience of working using a structured project management or development methodology including PRINCE2 and Agile methodologies
Length: Initially end of September 2021
Hours - 37 hours per week – working Monday – Friday (currently working remotely, however this may change moving forward and the requirement will be for a return to office working (Yorkshire))