Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Workforce Planning & BI Manager on behalf of a reputable NHS organisation based in the West Midlands.
This is an interim contract for a minimum of 3 months, with a permanent opportunity available.
The role is paying up to Band 8a.
- Contributing to the design, development and implementation BI and data governance framework, process, methods and tools that provide the HR Leadership team, divisional HR managers and business leadership teams with standardised BI reports and analysis
- Working closely with the Workforce and Business Intelligence Manager and HR Managers to ensure BI aligned, relevant, understood and correctly interpreted to identify and use data analysis to support the HR & OD Strategy
- Carrying out BI Workforce analytics, forecasting and scenario modelling to interpret complex information from internal and external sources, and highlights patterns and challenges to inform the decision making process in respect of people management and key performance indicators
- Acting as a specialist and expert for the operational management, security, planning and development of the HR / Workforce systems, including electronic staff records (ESR), e-roster, interfaces and self service capability
- Playing an important role for specific HR system and BI projects, supporting the Head of Workforce in building the business case and recommendations to implement new initiatives
- Providing specialist BI and HR systems advice, guidance and appropriate challenge to the HR and leadership teams
- Ensuring provision of accurate data and reporting to national and regional bodies in line with governance
- Playing a key role in the Trust’s annual workforce plan submissions to external bodies
- Maintaining and using external focus to identify BI and systems trends and impacts and integrate best practice and continuous improvement into BI and system solutions
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion