Keywords: HR, Workforce Planning
Job Title: Workforce Planning Lead
Job reference: GHC/ 60171
Venn Group's specialist HR division are pleased to be recruiting for a Workforce Planning Lead for a major NHS Organisation based in West Yorkshire. The post holder must have strong communication and engagement skills and comfortable with communicating with senior staff and external bodies. This role is primarily remote, with only limited time required on site.
The successful candidate will have experience demonstrating their knowledge and experience working within a challenging workforce planning role.
The duties include but not limited to:
- Providing in depth analysis of workforce information
- Identifying trends and benchmarking data
- Facilitating strategic workforce planning
- Assist the Head of Recruitment develop a plan to transition the temporary Staffing Bank Service into a People Directorate
- Support managers in ensuring consistency across the organization
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Giovanni Clarke on Gclarke@venngroup.com or the Administration team on 0113 234 6400
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.