Specialist Finance Recruitment Solutions
Permanent Accounts Payable
Venn Group’s Finance Recruitment Team are currently recruiting for a permanent Accounts Payable for an outstanding Charity within Bristol. To manage and process transactions for a defined range of Accounts Payable areas.
Vacancy reference: 68450
Location: Bristol (extensive hybrid remote working)
Contract Length: Permanent
Hours: 35 hours (Mon-Fri – flexible working model)
Salary: £18,450 - £19,500
- Managing and developing relationships with a specific range of creditors, ensuring the prompt processing and input of all invoices onto Accounting systems
- Reconcile all statements against relevant accounts and follow up any queries with either the supplier or the relevant budget holder
- Initiate, process and complete automated payment runs and through the accounting system as required
- Process transactions for other areas as directed by the AP Manager – e.g. corporate cards, petty cash, expenses
- Advanced MS Excel including lookup tables, pivot tables etc.
- Experience in similar level role at least 1 year prior - preferable Accounts Payable
- Able to use accounting software and other relevant systems - (NetSuite Preferable)
- Ability to input data accurately
To apply for this role or to find out about other Finance jobs, please contact Peter Roberts or Riley Garnett from the Bristol Finance Recruitment team on 01179 308760 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.