A position has arisen for an Accounts Payable assistant to work for an Educational institution based in Uxbridge. The role will report into the Head of Payments.
Hybrid approach ON-SITE 3 days/ WFH 2days
Job responsibilities include:
- Reviewing invoices for payments
- Dealing effectively with purchase orders
- Processing all payments such as direct debits and standing orders
- Processing daily and monthly payment runs; BACS, refunds, hardships, bursaries etc
- Managing and solving payment queries over the phone and by email; explaining accounts payable processes
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have at least two years working within an accounts payable team (E)
- Previous Education Finance experience (E)
- Be an excellent communicator (E)
- Have an Education financial systems knowledge, such as Agresso (D)
Agency Reference Number: 7145150
Hourly Rate: £12 - £17
To apply for this role please apply through the advert.
To find out about other Education Finance jobs, please contact Dannielle Day or Louis Pearson on the London Education Finance Recruitment team
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.