Job Title: Admin Assistant – Asset Management and Facilities
Job reference: J61554
We are currently recruiting for a number of Admin Assistant within a leading authority based in South Yorkshire. These are key role on a 3-month temporary ongoing basis.
The post holder will be responsible for the provision of a comprehensive administrative and management support service for the Facilities and Asset Management team, and will be accountable for the processing of work orders, invoices, customer comments and general enquiries
Duties will include:
- Deliver the highest standard of customer satisfaction and operational efficiency within the parameters of the company policy in to meet the objectives of the Facilities and Asset Management Team to the highest standards.
- Record accurately all data relating to incidents where a potential insurance claim may be made and provide information in a timely manner to the insurers to ensure claims can be processed in a timely manner
- Assist with the development of service standards and performance monitoring systems in order to ensure continual development in service delivery
- Operate and maintain, on a day to day basis, the Facilities and Asset Management Team computerised systems and manual filing systems to maintain effective records and to assist the efficient retrieval of information.
Essential skills / qualifications:
- Knowledge of Windows based software applications
- 2 GCSES (A to C) or equivalent including Maths and English
- Previous experience in an Admin or Clerical environment
- Experience in data inputting and work processing
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please contact Siobhan Allinson at Venn Group or apply below.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.