Keywords: Administration, Admin, NHS,
Job Title: Administrator
Venn Group's specialist HR division are pleased to be recruiting for an Administrator within a well-established NHS trust in Sheffield. The post holder must have strong communication and engagement skills and comfortable with communicating with senior staff and external bodies. This role is Full time on site.
The successful candidate will have experience providing a high quality of administrative support for line managers.
Your duties will include:
- Be the main point of contact for the service telephone lines, providing advice to clients, carers and other agencies
- To support the clinical team with various administrative tasks
- Knowledge of computer technology, have keyboard skills and have the ability to use a variety of Microsoft office packages including, outlook, email, word, excel.
- Compose non clinical correspondence on behalf of the teams
- To co-ordinate meetings and ensure accurate diary entries for the Associate/Deputy Medical Directors, and where necessary provide administrative support to meetings
- Previous NHS experience
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Jacob Douglass or the HR team on 0113 234 6400 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.