Administrator Role Available
Our client is currently seeking a capable Administrator that is looking to secure their next role within a busy but friendly and supportive workspace.
This is a permanent position based in the Bradford area, that offers either a stable role within Admin or the chance to progress further through the business depending on the needs of the successful applicant.
There is onsite parking for this position that is easily accessible from major routes in the area.
- Duties include:
- Take sales orders by telephone and email directly from new and existing customers and from the external sales teams
- Input sales orders onto the in-house bespoke computer system
- Liaising closely with other departments (transport/production) to ensure order deadlines are met
- Monitor stock at all locations when placing orders and assist with stock orders from other offices
- Be aware of customer contracts and floor stock agreements when placing orders
- Assist customers, stockists and external sales teams with problems and queries relating to their accounts
- Assist with marketing products by sending out mail shots to customers and prospective customers
- Responsible for answering the telephone, fielding calls, and taking messages, where necessary
- Taking messages from the answer machine
- Dealing with visitors in Reception and making refreshments for visitors where necessary
- Typing correspondence, letters, memos, and any other general office documents as required
- Maintaining data on the internal CRM system and other data entry exercises using Microsoft Excel
- Maintaining filing systems within the sales office
- Raising and dealing with CIN’s (Continuous Improvement Note’s)
- Take and process credit card payments from customers
- Assist with credit control, chasing overdue payments as directed by the Group Credit Controller
- Collate statements and invoices to send directly to customers
- Aid the Group Credit Controller with processing payments as required
- Understanding customer accounts, invoices, and credit Information
- Must be proficient in using email and Microsoft outlook calendars and open to new technology / ways of working
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel as well PowerPoint etc
- Must be literate and able to compose professionally worded communication to customers
- Telephone skills – ability to communicate on the phone to customers’ existing and prospective in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely and ensure all necessary information is communicated to the relevant teams in a timely manner
- Initiative – must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Be Approachable – both by internal and external customers
- Must have Basic knowledge on Geography / route planning
If this role is of interest, then please apply or forward your CV to email@example.com and we will be in touch with you to discuss further.