Estates Management Administrator needed – Telford – 12 month contract - £11 to £13 per hour
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Administrator for a large organisation based in the Telford area. The rate will be between £11 and £13 per hour depending on experience.
The roles will involve:
- Responsible for co-ordinating and managing the diary of the Associate Director of Estates and arranging meetings including arranging venues, preparing and distributing agendas and accompanying papers
- Responsible for taking and transcribing formal minutes at departmental and Trust forums
- Responsible for organising and maintaining an effective up-to-date filing system
- Responsible for the ordering of stationery, publications and equipment as required
- Making and receiving telephone calls and e-mails. Dealing with enquiries using tact, diplomacy and observing confidentiality
- To develop and manage administrative systems for the delivery and control of services and monitoring of performance within the department. This includes procurement, finance and Environment Agency waste returns
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org contact Josh Hughes or Jack Lynch on 0121 616 0682, quotingthe job title.
Should this e-mail reach you and it is not applicable but you are looking for work, please forward your CV and it will be passed to the relevant team.